Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful Project: Day 12 & 13

This weekend has been just fabulous!  The perfect combination of work and play, and in that I am so thankful.

  • Marriage.  This weekend I have two marriages to be thankful for:  our friends Margot & Eric were married at Mt. Hope Plantation Friday night.  And today our friends Becca (also my favorite hair stylist) & Nic were engaged!  I am so excited for both couples, these are the type of people whose marriages you know will stand the test of time. 
  • Jax.  I was a little skeptical at first as to how much Drew would like having a dog, but he has taken to him like glue.  Friday he brought home treats and toys for Jax and has now started referring to him as "his dog."  Hmph!


 Bath time!

 So he likes Vera!


 
Thanks to Drew for the pig ear!
  • The Aronstein Family.  My sister, my nieces, and I had a craft day at our house yesterday making a wreath for their front door, baking cupcakes, then enjoying steaks, and a Tiger victory!  It was a great day to spend with family.


 
  • DIY Projects.  I guess this acronym should really be HDIH for Husband Does It Himself, because I didn't do much besides mix the concrete but we did start our patio today and I'm thankful for that!  We hope to have it complete by this weekend, we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment